KMT APPLICATION & CLOUD SECURITY
Cloud security solutions and application security testing for all businesses
If you store data in the cloud, you need cloud security services that can protect your business effectively. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we work with businesses of all sizes to ensure that your data is protected from unauthorised access, and that everyone in your organisation is trained to uphold the measures we put in place.
If your business is involved with application development, we can help. Our dynamic approach to application security will help you identify, prevent, and resolve threats from outside sources, including hacking, data loss and injection, and Denial of Service (DoS) attacks.
About our cloud and application security services
We offer a range of services in both cloud data security and web app security.
- Protecting business data from unauthorized access by third parties
- Maintaining availability and business functionality around the clock
- Handling security incidents and responding to them in real time
- Quality business continuity and disaster recovery plan following breaches
- Regular and proactive backups to keep you one step ahead
Find out more about how you can improve your cloud security and application security with a free security assessment.
Application and cloud security from Kaine Mathrick Tech
Applying application and cloud security is about identifying and responding to threats. In reality, threats evolve and move so rapidly and with such sophistication that there will never be a complete, all-encompassing solution.
At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we want to find the solution that works for your business. We work with you to identify weaknesses in your cloud and application operations. If a threat is discovered, we undertake an approach of learning and improvement.
The 15 Ways Approach
Our application and cloud security measures follow the NIST Cybersecurity Framework of Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover. We adhere to this framework with a 15-way plan that includes:
- Workplace cyber security audits
- Data Centre cyber security audits
- Password protection
- Effective, proactive, regular back ups
- Mobile device security
- Multi factor authentication
- Phishing simulation & Spam email monitoring
- Security awareness training
- Web Filtering & DNS protection
- Advanced endpoint detection and incident response
- Dark Web monitoring
- Encryption Technologies
- 24×7 security operations centre – SOC
- Proactive patching & computer updates
- SIEM/Log Management Firewall
- Advanced firewall protection
With Kaine Mathrick Tech, you can rest assured that your cloud and application security is in the best hands.
Why choose Kaine Mathrick Tech?
Secure, cyber-first approach
We only implement security solutions that we use ourselves, so you know they can be trusted.
Dedicated IT support team
Our staff work intimately with your business to give you the best in personalised service.
Australia-owned and operated
We respond to threats quickly, without the language barrier, allowing you to get back to business.
We employ a proactive, long-term approach to working with your business.
The human face of technology
We do the right thing by your business. Our people become your people.
What our clients are saying about our application and cloud security services.
“Excellent and responsive customer service – thoroughly detailed and was able to resolve the issues in a professional manner, with great follow up to ensure complete customer service. Really Professional. I am very happy with the KMT Team.“
“This is the team you want helping your business when it’s needed. I’ve been working with the team at KMT for over 2 years and am continually surprised at the lengths they will go to with helping ensure our business and team are operating as needed. Quick responses, easy communication formats and offensively knowledgeable. KMT aren’t just a basic IT solution team, they are a full-scale offering for any scale we are trying to achieve.“
“Very happy with their amazing service. We have dealt with them for close to 7 years now. Quick response time and amazing friendly team. Will recommend them in a heartbeat.“
Kaine Mathrick Tech is a recognised industry leader for our work in delivering cloud and application security solutions. We hold accreditations with like-minded industry leaders, including Microsoft, Fortinet, Datto, VM Ware, and more. We take pride in our partnerships like we take pride in working with our clients. Your business can stand to benefit from these connections.
Frequently asked questions about app security and cloud security
Why is cloud security important?
There are many reasons why cloud security is important for businesses of all sizes:
- Most businesses are already using cloud solutions in one way or another.
- Worldwide adoption of cloud services grew 17% in 2020 alone.
- Increasingly sophisticated cyber threats are putting sensitive business data at risk.
There are many benefits to cloud solutions, including lower upfront and administrative costs, increased scale, reliability, and availability, and the introduction of new ways of working. Businesses looking to reap these benefits, while maintaining the trust of their customers, need appropriate levels of cloud security.
What are some of the challenges faced in cloud data security?
There are several challenges to consider when dealing with data that is hosted by a third party.
- Visibility and control. Cloud services are accessed outside of corporate networks on different devices and in different applications, leading to potential misuse.
- Compliance. Businesses involved in industries that require high levels of compliance (like medicine and finance) need to ensure that regulations are upheld.
- Misconfiguration. As it falls to the cloud customer’s responsibility, incorrect configuration of cloud services can leave the door wide open for serious security breaches.
- Disaster recovery. Security breaches need to be addressed quickly and comprehensively, meaning time and money spent planning disaster recovery processes.
- Insider threats. The ease-of-use of cloud services can expose a business to threats from rogue employees, past and present.
At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we are well versed in dealing with these issues. Get in touch with us to learn how we can help your business overcome the challenges faced by cloud systems.
What are common risks faced in application security?
There are a few common threats and risks faced by organisations that use applications for business.
- Data breach. Like anything that hosts data, applications can be susceptible to increasingly sophisticated attacks.
- SQL injection. Like a data breach, SQL injection involves attackers identifying weaknesses in databases to expose personal information.
- Cross site scripting (XSS). Similarly, attackers can place scripts on websites or in apps, allowing them to access sensitive data like credit card information.
- Denial of Service (DoS). If attackers can overwhelm a targeted server, they will prevent users from using an application.
- Cross-site request forgery (CSRF). High level users are targeted and manipulated into handing over their login credentials, allowing attackers access to sensitive data.
Any of these potential threats is of great concern to businesses looking to instil trust in their customers. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we can help you overcome and respond to these challenges.
Can standard network security protect my applications from threats?
Unfortunately, no. Network firewalls cannot protect web applications from attacks. A firewall is basically a perimeter defence for an organisation. Web applications require traffic from sources outside of the organisation, and malicious requests from these sources cannot be blocked by network security.