KMT WORKPLACE SECURITY AWARENESS
Cyber security training courses to help protect your business
Visibility and understanding — these are two of the most important concepts related to cyber security for small to medium-sized businesses. Effective cyber security is not a set-and-forget exercise — it requires constant vigilance from everyone involved in the business including customers, staff, and leadership.
Cyber security awareness training is a non-negotiable component of an effective security strategy. As a business owner, your staff is often the first line of defence to protect against attacks on your data through email phishing, scam attempts, malicious links, and other kinds of cybercrime.
About our cyber security training packages
Employee awareness prepares your employees — from directors to floor staff — to recognise and respond to cyber threats that they are likely to encounter. Our cyber security employee training is:
- Comprehensive and thorough
- Delivered online to reduce downtime
- Illustrative of threats
- Interactive and engaging
- Up-to-date with modern threats
- Random tests to simulate real-life scenarios
- Customised campaigns to emulate niche industry attacks
- Identification of knowledge gaps
- Improved training to address these knowledge gaps
- Password management
- Mobile device security
- Breach identification
- Data privacy
- Data security
- Physical security
- Phishing identification
- Internet saftey
- Malware identification
- Social engineering
- Employee education
Train your team to be more aware with a free security audit from Kaine Mathrick Tech.
Cyber security training from Kaine Mathrick Tech
Cyber security training is not about creating an impermeable defence against any and all threats. The end goal is not to have your staff trained up as IT professionals. It’s about creating a base level of awareness to protect against threats that employees may encounter from day to day.
At Kaine Mathrick Tech, our focus is to create a holistic protection plan that starts with your staff. By informing them about the threats that they may encounter during day-to-day operations, our cyber security team is left open to counter the larger issues that your business will face.
Cyber awareness training is part of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework of Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover.
We’ll keep your business protected from all angles with our superior cyber security services.
The 15 Ways Approach
We action this framework with a holistic, 15-step plan that includes:
- Workplace cyber security audits
- Data Centre cyber security audits
- Password protection
- Effective, proactive, regular back ups
- Mobile device security
- Multi factor authentication
- Phishing simulation & Spam email monitoring
- Security awareness training
Why choose Kaine Mathrick Tech?
We apply the same cyber awareness training to our own staff members.
Dedicated support team
Your staff will benefit from the guidance of our dedicated cyber support team.
Australia-owned and operated
Our cyber security training is online, but we are local, allowing us to help out in real-time.
We will continue to upskill your employees as part of a long term engagement between us.
A human face of technology
Our first step is to fully integrate with your team to ensure the best working relationship.
“What our clients are saying about our cyber security training packages
Been with these guys for some time now and could not recommend a more reputable, responsive and professional company. They truly care about their clients and have a do what ever it takes attitude.“
“Very pleased with the assistance we receive from the KMT team. Our company has been using KMT’s services for over 7 years. They provide us with IT support and advice, respond to problems quickly and efficiently.“
“Very professional outfit. Great response time and excellent logging systems that keep downtime to a minimum. Since crossing over to KMT we have had an exponential increase in uptime and productivity. Great consistent team members as well which is a testament to the culture.“
Kaine Mathrick Tech Partners
We are proud to be trained and recognised in a number of accreditations and partner with the world’s leading technology companies.
The most secure & efficient workplace experiences are created with KMT.
Frequently asked questions about cyber security
Why is cyber security training important?
Cyber security training is a frontline defence against everyday cyber security threats. There are several reasons why this is important to businesses of all sizes:
- Cost-effective. Training is delivered online removing the need for one-on-one sessions.
- Conscious. Training improves the visibility of cyber security among your staff, meaning it is always front of mind.
- Simulated. Accurate simulations of attacks can find gaps in cyber security programs and staff knowledge.
- Scalable. Data security awareness can be spread to a large number of users for the same cost as one.
- Mitigated. Training prevents simple but costly mistakes, while keeping your business in compliance.
Does everyone in my business need cyber security training?
Yes. When it comes to cyber threats, attackers rarely discriminate. They target everyone, from the CEO, to someone on their first day of work experience.
We recommend that cyber security training become part of your general onboarding process. This means that everyone in your business will have the tools they need to protect themselves and the wider business from common cyber threats.
What do cyber security training programs cover?
Cyber security training programs a range of basic cyber security measure that will improve how your staff approach their own personal protection online. These issues include:
- Reporting suspicious activity and behaviour to network administrators quickly.
- Educating about the repercussions of posting sensitive work information in open forums.
- Informing about the potential consequences of posting personal information online.
- Sending and receiving work documents online safely by following security protocols.
- Improving passwords security and other forms of access to your assets.
How much does cyber security training cost in Australia?
Prices for cyber security training in Australia can be overblown. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we look to dispel the mysticism around cyber security, and make it an issue that is widely addressed by everyone. This means keeping information accessible and costs low.
We do this by hosting all of our cyber security training courses online. This removes the need for face-to-face interaction, which can be costly in terms of money and downtime for a small business.
For specific costs, get in touch with Kaine Mathrick Tech for a free cyber security audit.
Get Cyber ready
Ready to improve the cyber security knowledge of your staff? Let's get started.
More information on secure workplaces
A cyber security consultant can help your business ensure the right security systems are in place. Read this blog to see the common job titles in this industry.