KMT DARK WEB MONITORING
Your dedicated dark web monitoring MSP
The dark web sounds like a scary, ungoverned place. In reality, it is a functional environment that acts as a black market for information. Sensitive data is stolen, advertised, and sold to the highest bidder — jeopardising anything from user metadata, to medical information, to credit card numbers.
As a business owner, it falls to you to protect the interests of your business and your customers. This includes monitoring the dark web for any sensitive data that may have leaked. You probably don’t have the time to do this yourself, but that’s where we come in. As your dedicated dark web monitoring MSP, Kaine Mathrick Tech can keep you covered on the dark web, ensuring that your business remains trustworthy in the eyes of employees.
About our dark web monitoring services
We want to keep you one step ahead of cyber criminals. We do this with a comprehensive dark web monitoring service.
- Quick and easy set up to get you protected faster
- Proactive monitoring for more immediate action
- Understanding of industry trends to keep you one step ahead
- Higher customer and employee protection
- Real time notifications of breaches from third parties
- Strategies for improved password protection
- Around-the-clock monitoring alerts you as soon as a breach occurs in realtime
- Threat protection using advanced dark web monitoring technology to monitor industry movements
- Extensive logging and reporting procedures to chart and learn from breaches to improve for the future
- Immediate response to threats with swift, decisive action to mitigate the risk of damage
- Comprehensive data mining across black market sites, message boards, malicious websites, and so on
- End user protection with constant monitoring of personal email accounts being used on work devices
Keep your data safe in all corners of the web with dark web monitoring from Kaine Mathrick Tech.
Dark web monitoring from Kaine Mathrick Tech
Dark web monitoring is about investing in the avenues you may have missed. Some of the biggest data breaches in history have gone unnoticed for months, sometimes even years. Dark web monitoring allows you to know when something is wrong, and how to rectify it promptly.
At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we want to keep the data of your business and your customers safe, first and foremost. If there is a breach, we will be able to act quickly to alert your customers. Following this, we will be able to reassess your cyber security framework and adjust accordingly.
The 15 Ways Approach
Dark web monitoring is part of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework of Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover. Our 15-way action plan to uphold this framework also includes:
We’ll keep your business protected from all angles with our superior cyber security services.
Why choose Kaine Mathrick Tech?
To protect our business, we employ the same dark web monitoring techniques that we use for you.
Dedicated support team
Our dark web monitoring support team will be in touch with you as soon as there is a problem.
Australia-owned and operated
We offer local solutions for problems all over the web, ensuring that you receive timely notifications.
We will continue to grow with you, responding to new threats as they emerge.
A human face of technology
We consider ourselves as a part of your team — fully integrated with the same goals.
What our clients are saying about our dark web monitoring services
“KMT have been of great assistance whenever facing IT issues, they are always swift & helpful and get our issues sorted ASAP. Highly recommend.“
“This is the team you want helping your business when it’s needed. I’ve been working with the team at KMT for over 2 years and am continually surprised at the lengths they will go to with helping ensure our business and team are operating as needed. Quick responses, easy communication formats and offensively knowledgeable. KMT aren’t just a basic IT solution team, they are a full-scale offering for any scale we are trying to achieve.“
“KMT are great to deal with. We were initially recommended KMT from another business colleague and have been very impressed. They are collaborative, adaptive to our requirements and forward-thinking in an ever-changing technology environment. Highly recommended.“
Kaine Mathrick Tech is a recognised leader in dark web monitoring. Our presence in cyber security has granted us accreditations with other recognised industry leaders, including Microsoft, Datto, VM Ware, and more. We offer these connections to all businesses we work with.
Frequently asked questions about dark web monitoring
What is the dark web?
The dark web is the part of the internet that cannot be discoverable by search engines. It’s a decentralised network of websites that is shrouded in anonymity. One of the core purposes of the dark web is to create an untraceable environment by routing data through any number of services and encrypting it at every stage along the way.
The dark web allows users to remain anonymous. This anonymity grants them access to marketplaces and exchanges of:
- Illicit and prescription drug purchasing
- Weapons trading and other violent endeavours
- Organised and financial crime
- Illegal pornography and exploitation material
- Fringe extremist communities
It is estimated that the dark web makes up around 5% of the entire web itself.
Do criminals really want my data on the dark web?
Yes. Criminals want your data because it is valuable, easy to sell, and at times, readily accessible.
In terms of value, here’s an idea of what your data is worth to criminals on the dark web:
- Medical records for a single person are worth over $1,500
- A single passport is worth over $3,000
- In contrast, credit card and bank details are only worth up to $100
Although the data is valuable, it’s also in demand, making it easy to sell. You’ve probably heard of data breaches in the news. From 2012 to 2016, over 165 million LinkedIn user accounts were breached. On the dark web, the hacker was found to be selling this data for 5 bitcoins, which was the equivalent of $2,000 at the time.
How can I prevent my information from getting leaked to the dark web?
Once your data gets onto the dark web, it’s there to stay. There are several ways you can protect yourself from the fallout of dark web leaks. These all relate to keeping your data secure in the first place:
- Create strong passwords and change them often
- Use a password manager to control these strong passwords
- Use multifactor and multidevice authentication whenever you can
Can you scan the whole dark web?
Dark web monitoring does not take place with a single person sitting at a computer scrolling through billions of nefarious websites for specific data. Instead, we check your stolen credentials and data against databases that record known breaches.