KMT SECURITY OPERATIONS CENTRES
Early detection and rapid response with SOC as a Service
The best protection comes from a dedicated base of operations. With managed security operations centre (SOC) teams from Kaine Mathrick Tech, your business can benefit from quick threat detection — a key step in minimising the risk and damage of cyber security threats.
We have a range of SOC services ready to assist in protecting your business. First, we implement a proactive approach to monitoring and mitigating threats. Then, we rank your assets and their severity for compromisation. Finally, if a threat does arise, we respond to it in real-time, lessening the damage.
About our managed SOC services
We take the time to tailor a Security Operations Centre for your business that will identify threats as they happen. We will advise you of any improvements that can be made to your current systems. Following an event, we will work with you to respond to the weaknesses we have identified.
- Monitoring and mitigation around the clock
- Rank assets, alerts, and severity
- Proactive threat detection
- File integrity monitoring
- Advanced threat protection
- Improved staff awareness training
- Threat assessment and planning
- Security information and event management
Find out more about SOC as a Service with a free cyber security assessment.
SOC as a Service from Kaine Mathrick Tech
SOC as a Service is about identifying threats as they happen and responding to them in real-time. All of the cyber security measures in the world will not prevent all threats, all the time. Attackers move fast and with sophistication.
This is why businesses all around the world have offsite security operations centres working around the clock. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, our focus is to keep you protected by monitoring and responding to threats as they happen. Our managed SOC services can be tailored to fit within the requirements of your business and your budget.
The 15 Ways Approach
SOC as a Service is part of the NIST Cybersecurity Framework of Identify, Protect, Detect, Respond, Recover. We action this framework with a holistic, 15-way plan that includes:
We’ll keep your business protected from all angles with our superior cyber security services.
Why choose Kaine Mathrick Tech?
We apply the same SOC processes to managing cyber security threats faced by our own business
Dedicated support team
Our SOC staff will ensure that your business receives the best in dedicated service.
Australia-owned and operated
Our Security Operations Centre is local, meaning that there is no downtime when threats arise.
We see all of our partnerships as long-term. We will continually work with you to improve our SOC capabilities.
A human face of tech
Our team focuses on integrating with your team so that you feel comfortable working with us.
What our clients are saying about our managed SOC services
“Been with these guys for some time now and could not recommend a more reputable, responsive and professional company. They truly care about their clients and have a do whatever it takes attitude.“
“KMT are very knowledgeable and always fast to act on any IT support issues. They are not worried to jump into any IT challenge and work with you finding and executing a solution in record time. Not only that, they helped us future proof our business for the challenging climate we live in right now. Definitely recommend!“
“Excellent and responsive customer service – thoroughly detailed and was able to resolve the issues in a professional manner, with great follow up to ensure complete customer service. Really Professional. I am very happy with the KMT Team.“
Kaine Mathrick Tech Partners
We are proud to be trained and recognised in a number of accreditations and partner with the world’s leading technology companies.
The most secure & efficient workplace experiences are created with KMT.
Frequently asked questions about SOC as a Service
What are the benefits of SOC as a Service?
There are many benefits to having a Security Operations Centre at your disposal. The benefits are compounded when the SOC is run by a highly capable service provider like Kaine Mathrick Tech.
In effect, a dedicated SOC acts as a command centre that has complete coverage over all of your digital assets. This centralised repository can meet a number of cyber security needs including:
- Threat detection to analyse and respond to the severity of an incident
- Network monitoring to detect threats as they happen and respond quickly
- Blends of AI response and human intervention for rapid response
- Comprehensive reporting to improve operations and responsiveness in the future
- Gaining better security advice with dedicated teams focused on threat response
- Minimal damage and disruptions to important systems from hacking events
Staying on top of threats is a responsibility that all business owners must undertake. When you work with Kaine Mathrick Tech, we can take over the responsibility and give you the best possible security service.
What does a SOC team do?
What's the process for setting up a SOC?
The process for setting up an effective SOC is as follows:
- Strategy. We work with a business to understand their goals and cybersecurity requirements. From there, we develop a strategy to deliver managed SOC services.
- Visibility. Our protections are only effective if we know what to protect. Everyone in your organisation needs to be aware of our assets, and vice versa.
- Compilation. SOC as a Service is not a single point of origin. It requires a culmination of talents, tools, processes, and technologies, all working together to keep an organisation protected.
- Response. We respond to threats using human oversight and automated intervention. We then adjust our strategy to improve these responses.
How much does SOC as a Service cost?
SOC as a Service pricing differs from business to business. Depending on the size and logistical nature of your cyber security needs, we can tailor a comprehensive manage SOC service that keeps you well protected.
Maintaining an internal SOC team is expensive and time-consuming — two things not available to SMEs. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, you pay a monthly fixed fee for our service. There are no upfront investments or ongoing operational costs to access a plethora of skills.
To learn more about costs and what’s included in our SOC as a Service packages, get in touch with Kaine Mathrick Tech.
Ready for round-the-clock protection with managed SOC services? Let's get started.
More information on secure workplaces
A cyber security consultant can help your business ensure the right security systems are in place. Read this blog to see the common job titles in this industry.