KMT FOR CONSTRUCTION
Managed IT service provider for construction companies
Operating a construction business means managing many different elements of the job while keeping an eye on deadlines. Within a single day, you may need to support large file transfers, several site locations, and free-flowing communication between a number of parties. Managed IT support for construction companies ensures that every link in this chain is working effectively.
When it comes to construction IT, speed and value are a top priority. Whether you are on the tools or in the office, you need to be connected to a functional and secure network. IT support for your construction company should be tailored to your business. It’s another important tool of the trade.
About our managed IT services for construction companies
We know that construction doesn’t stop for anything. We understand that construction requires large files to be sent back and forth, so we will ensure your network is managed to operate fast. We understand that with multiple office sites, it’s easy for cyber security to be forgotten, so we ensure all files are backed up securely and regularly tested.
We offer a range of superior IT support services for construction businesses.
- Fast resolution of IT service tickets (average 39 mins resolution time)
- Protect your business data from a cyber attack with our managed cyber security services
- Technology that works ensuring your business is always effective
- Business Continuity and Incident Response plans for fast recovery if disaster hits
- Regular and proactive backups across all business sites
- Quarterly Strategic Business Reviews producing an IT roadmap tailored to your budget, business requirements and growth targets
- Our team becomes an extension of your team, freeing up your staff so they can focus on strategy.
- Cloud-based solutions to enable the new hybrid modern workplace and a workforce that can operate from anywhere
Technology solutions your business can rely on
IT Strategy & Project Delivery
We can build your construction business a tailored IT strategy. With a customised approach, we can help you get the most out of IT and take your business to the next level.
Contemporary construction businesses face new challenges. We can update your business, and help you meet the needs of a modern business with greater mobility and productivity, from using new digital tools to mastering cloud-based technology.
Managed IT Support
Grow your business with a managed IT support plan. We can construct the right IT support for your business, so you can focus on the business of construction.
Australian Based IT Service Desk
Our team is located in Australia. We get to the heart of your IT support issues fast. You can rely on our clear communication.
Management of your networks
We will ensure your teams have fast and secure networks so they can get on with the job no matter where they are working. We will manage your network hardware and software and data carriers.
Extensive Managed IT Services
Our Service Desk includes a Customer Experience Manager, Level 1-3 service desk technicians to handle any issue you have. We include backups, emergency response, on-site attendance and regular maintenance to ensure you are always operational.
Modern Hybrid Workplace
We understand that the new hybrid workplace requires technology that enables them to work from anywhere. Site WIFI, cloud-based phone systems, BOYD and security are all part of our offering.
Join these leading Construction companies in achieving the best operational efficiences and employee epxeriences
See how these Construction companies have transformed with Kaine Mathrick Tech.
Lay a solid foundation with personalised managed IT services for construction
Construction IT solutions from Kaine Mathrick Tech
Pur your trust in us
IT solutions are essential for all modern construction companies, all tradespeople, and all other related businesses in the building industry. Your industry runs on deadlines. Missing deadlines can be detrimental to your business and reputation. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we understand the issues that face your business, and are here to craft IT support solutions that keep your in operation and connected around the clock.
We can guarantee you fast responses at a professional standard. Our goal is to integrate with your team to understand all of the challenges you face. From here, we work with you to develop strategies and structures that are future-proof. Throughout this partnership, we offer you:
- Tailored IT support specific to the construction industry, with room to grow with your company
- Complimentary, high quality IT support to allow you more time to get on with work
- Prioritising, planning, and removing risk, to keep you at the top of your game
- Protection from cyber security threats with a range of preventative and responsive solutions
Let us manage your IT and cyber security so you can get back on the tools.
Why choose Kaine Mathrick Tech?
People and relationships first
Like your construction company, we value teamwork. We’ll work tirelessly to become part of your team.
When it comes to construction IT, one size does not fit all. We’ll get to know your business with a full audit.
100% Australian owned and operated
We execute IT support for construction companies with a local team, giving you an immediate response.
Our job does not begin when you need us. We offer around the clock monitoring of your IT systems.
We fix problems others can't
We don’t close tickets. We proactively address trends as they arise, overcoming problems that other technology providers can’t fix.
What our clients are saying
“Since we have come on board with KMT, we could not be happier, the service and the solutions are flawless.“
“KMT are really quick to respond to all of our IT and Technology requests. Our IT Support team are really smart and get the issues sored ASAP-Really happy.“
“Excellent and responsive customer service – thoroughly detailed and was able to resolve the issues in a professional manner, with great follow up to ensure complete customer service. Really Professional. I am very happy with the KMT Team.“
Kaine Mathrick Tech Partners
We are proud to be trained and recognised in a number of accreditations and partner with the world’s leading technology companies.
The most secure & efficient workplace experiences are created with KMT.
Frequently asked questions about IT support for construction
What are some of the main IT challenges that construction companies face?
In terms of IT support, there are a number of challenges that construction businesses face. These include:
- Large file transfers between architects, clients, the company, and a range of other stakeholders
- Document management and ready availability at all hours of the day
- Multiple office sites, building sites, and other locations of interest that require functional infrastructure
- Around the clock communication ability with clients and other stakeholders to ensure the smooth running of projects
- Cashflow and project management via programs, apps, and other likeminded business software
- High costs and small profit margins, meaning that IT solutions need to be both functional and affordable
How can I protect my construction company from cyber security threats?
Unfortunately, you cannot rely on antivirus software to keep your business protected from sophisticated cyber security threats. Only a well-rounded cyber security solution will ensure that your business remains protected. When something does go wrong, you want an immediate response and clear action plan to prevent issues in future.
How much does IT support for construction cost?
Ongoing costs for managed IT support for construction companies will depend on what services you require. At KMT, we don’t believe that every business is the same, and so, we offer custom IT support packages. We begin with a full audit of your current systems and offer suggestions for improvement. Following this, we integrate with your team to keep you operating around the clock. Finally, we sit down with you to come up with strategies for future solutions. If you’re looking for an accurate quote, contact us today.