KMT FOR LAWYERS
Quality IT support for solicitors and firms of all sizes
Operating a law firm requires a delicate balance of privacy and functionality. Managing day-to-day operations can be stressful without the added risks of poor IT support. With managed IT services for lawyers, you can take the stress out of your day by effectively balancing your workload, offering better services for clients, and protect their privacy.
By nature of the industry, so much of a lawyer’s work is reliant on functional technology. Whether it’s for communication, record-keeping, or research, it pays to be proactive in setting up IT infrastructure that works. IT support for law firms can help you get back to achieving great results for your clients, and running your business effectively.
About our managed IT services for law firms
We understand your primary objective is to keep your firm billing. Any interruption to this can have a detrimental effect on your practice.
Workplaces are adapting to a hybrid modern workplace model where teams are expected to work effectively from anywhere. Our solutions will integrate with your teams to free up their time, provide on-site support when required and will ensure your infrastructure is robust and effective so your team can work effectively from anywhere.
We offer a range of superior IT support services for law firms.
- IT support that is resolved in record time, with an average resolution time of under 39 mins
- Protect sensitive legal data from unwarranted third party access with our comprehensive managed cyber security services
- Understand your technology with our quality dashboards and reporting
- Our tools provide you transparency of our service, have confidence that we are delivering on what we promised
- Maintaining business functionality and availability at all hours
- Get up and running faster if disaster strikes with our Business Continuity and Incident Response plans
- Regular and proactive backups across all business sites
- A dedicated team of IT experts to integrate with your law firm
- Cloud-based solutions to facilitate a secure hybrid modern workplace
- Strategic Business reviews conducted quarterly to ensure your technology keeps up with your growth
Work with a technology partner that takes a personal approach
Modern Collaboration & Communications
Clear communication is important in the law — clients, solicitors, barristers, and auxiliary helpers have to be across the brief to work effectively. We can help your team work together with calls, conference calls, and instant messaging in Microsoft Teams.
The law practice of the day needs rather more to run than the old yellow legal pads of yesteryear. We use our expertise to elevate law practices technology with cloud-based technology, new IT tools, and a more productive way to do business.
An IT Service Desk based in Australia
An Australian based IT support team means the person you speak to on the phone is also the person that is available to come on-site to deal with any issues. We speak in plain english so your team can understand the issues.
24 x 7 monitoring
We monitor your network and applications day and night. Our tools proactively test your software so we can detect any issue that may threaten your productivity or security.
Modern Data Centre & Cloud
Cloud computing has the potential to help you leverage modern technologies such as computer virtualisation and cloud-based telephone systems. This means your team can operate seamlessly from any location.
Our team will design a network for you that outperforms your current situation without being cost-prohibitive. We understand that legal firms heavily rely on their IT infrastructure to send around many and large file types.
Kaine Mathrick Tech is recognised in the legal industry as a leader in delivering IT support services for law firms
Learn more about how other law firms have created exceptional employee experiences with Kaine Mathrick Tech.
Protect your law firm with personalised managed IT services for lawyers
Law firm IT solutions from Kaine Mathrick Tech
The KMT approach to Law Firms
Quality IT solutions are essential for law firms and other businesses in the legal industry. In all legal matters, time is of the essence. When things go awry, you want an IT support team that can respond quickly. A quick response is only as effective as it is accurate. When you engage managed IT services for law firms, you want it to be of a professional standard.
Kaine Mathrick Tech offers all this and more. We take pride in working with our legal clients to build IT strategies and systems that are functional and scalable. As your partner, we offer you:
- IT support that is tailored to your business, with the ability to grow with you
- Complimentary IT support services to reinforce your expertise in the field
- Planning for future growth by removing risk and managing priorities and objectives
- Protection from threats with advanced cyber security services
In the end, we want to manage your IT so you can get back to business.
Why Kaine Mathrick Tech is the managed IT service provider of choice for law firms?
People and relationships first
Law is about working with people. We understand this, and will work to integrate seamlessly with your team.
No law firm is the same. We begin with a complete IT audit of your existing infrastructure.
100% Australian owned and operated
Executing IT services for law firms requires local knowledge and response — not an offshore team.
We will provide ongoing proactive monitoring and support so you get the most from your technology.
We fix problems others can't
We don’t close tickets. We take the lead and address problems that others cannot fix.
Don't just take it from us, our clients have a bit to say...
“The main differentiator with KMT is the people – they make a huge difference. There is an expectation that KMT understands technology – it’s a given that KMT will get the IT right. They are very capable as an IT partner. But it is the way the staff manages our issues. Communication keeping us abreast of the progress of issue resolution, the regular account meetings, and the personal approach of the team is what sets them apart”
“Very pleased with the assistance we receive from the KMT team. Our company has been using KMT’s services for over 7 years. They provide us with IT support and advice, respond to problems quickly and efficiently.”
“KMT are great to deal with. We were initially recommended KMT by another business colleague and have been very impressed. They are collaborative, adaptive to our requirements, and forward-thinking in an ever-changing technology environment. Highly recommended.“
Kaine Mathrick Tech Partners
We are proud to be trained and recognised in a number of accreditations and partner with the world’s leading technology companies.
The most secure & efficient workplace experiences are created with KMT.
Frequently asked questions about IT support for solicitors
What are some of the main IT challenges that law firms face?
In terms of IT support, there is a range of challenges that law firms face. Here are some of the most pressing:
- Adoption of new technology is essential for improving service offerings and meeting the needs of clients. Failing to adopt new technology will see law firms being left behind their competitors.
- Transformation of work relates to how efficiently lawyers can complete work. For example, programs can assist in streamlining the life cycle of contract work.
- Communication with clients needs to be around the clock. IT outages can result in delays in matters and potential deterioration of relationships between lawyers and clients.
- Automation in the legal industry is an untapped concept. Automation can potentially be applied to anything from record keeping, to time sheet management, to the production of documents.
How can I best protect sensitive legal data?
Simple antivirus software is not enough to protect you from the advanced threats of the 21st Century. You need a well-rounded cyber security service to protect you from the unique threats that your law business faces. At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we offer comprehensive cyber security packages that can be tailored to your business. Get in touch with us to find out more.
How much does IT support for law firms cost?
The final cost of your managed IT support services will depend on your business and what you require. We don’t believe that “one size fits all” when it comes to IT solutions. We start with a full audit of your current infrastructure and a discussion around your future plans to full ascertain what is required. For an accurate quote, get in touch for an assessment.