Welcome back to the June Edition of the KMT Download. This is our 3rd edition and we are overwhelmed by the interest and amazing feedback from some of our audience in this publication.
June has been a very busy month for our team at KMT. Our team is expanding and to ensure we continue to service our clients, we have been working very hard on the evolution of our IT support desk processes.
Here is what we achieved in June:
- Graduate Program: a new initiative for KMT, we established our very first Graduate intake program for 2021, with 5 of the brightest young talent starting with us in the first week of June.
- Cyber Security Webinar: Our last Cyber Security Webinar for our 3 part series was held on the 8th of June with great attendance from businesses all over Australia.
- Elevate & Celebrate Luncheon: Our new Elevate & Celebrate event series are a dynamic and productive networking event designed to help our client network grow their businesses through referrals and business opportunities. We are hosting the first of these in June. If you are interested in attending one of our events, please express your interest here.
- FOMO Events: Our team managed to reconnect with our monthly MOFO event. This time they let loose on a Go Kart Track, see below for some footage.
- Launch of our evolved IT Service Desk: We have listened to your feedback and are changing the way we do things to improve our response times and processes to serve you better. If you have missed our communications and are interested in understanding more click here.
- Supporting Secon in the CEO Sleepout: Celebrating our client Secon who raised over $29,000 to help change the lives of Australians experiencing homelessness. If you are interested in donating it is not too late – Donate Here.
- Supporting the community in the Push-Up Challenge: We’re completing 3,318 push-ups in 25 days to raise awareness and funds for mental health. Please support us as we #pushforbetter
- Customer Reviews – earn a $50 corporate voucher: Last but not least, we have been receiving some amazing feedback from our clients and would love to encourage you to keep communicating with us. We would love more feedback and reviews on our Cloud Tango platform – if you would like to write us a review do so here. Remember detailed reviews will be rewarded with a $50 corporate gift voucher.
As we reach EOFY, it is a great time to review and assess your technology and how it is serving your business.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to your Account Manager or me for a strategy session.
Managing Director – KMT
Tech News for June
IT Support Desk Update
Each month we publish our KPI's which detail our previous months' performance.
These are just a few of the KPIs we use to monitor and evaluate our performance, so we can continually improve what we do. We provide clients with detailed reporting to confirm that we are keeping our promises, exceeding expectations, and delivering an excellent service experience.
June Cyber Webinar - Watch On Demand
"5 top reasons businesses can no longer ignore a Cyber Security Strategy"
Webinar #3 in our cyber security webinar series was held in June. Watch on-demand and learn about the “5 top reasons Australian businesses can no longer ignore the need for a Cyber Security Strategy”
Our Cyber Team is offering a no-obligation cyber vulnerability assessment. If you are interested in understanding how exposed your business is to a cyber attack contact us today.
2021 Graduate Program
Recently we introduced our graduate program and interviewed and tested a number of very bright young talent to start with our team in June 2021. The aim is to nurture the best talent and #Unite them via our Graduate Training program. 5 New Team members started in June.
Our IT Service Desk is Changing the Game
Our clients are everything to us at KMT and we will always be driven by a desire to deliver the best IT Support to you. We are always listening to your feedback and working to improve our processes to best serve your needs.
We want to take our service to the next level. We are currently working closely with industry-leading consultants to ensure our processes continue to deliver the level of service you expect from KMT.
Push for Better Push Up Challenge 2021
We’re completing 3,318 push-ups in 25 days to raise awareness and funds for mental health. Thanks to those who have already donated! It is not too late to support our team and Headspace as we #pushforbetter
Vinnies Secon CEO Sleepout 2021
Congratulations to the team at Secon and their supporters who raised a whopping $29,000!
On behalf of Vinnies and Team Secon, a BIG thank you to everyone that has donated to the CEO Sleepout 2021.
The Australia wide total donation has come in at $8.4 Million with a target of $8.5 Million, so thanks to Community generosity, Vinnies are going to be able to help provide food, shelter and a whole lot more to members of our community doing it tough this year.
If you haven’t donated and wish to, there is still time as the appeal finishes at the end of July.
Elevate & Celebrate Luncheon Series
Our new Elevate & Celebrate event series are a dynamic and productive series of networking events designed to help our clients network and grow their businesses through referrals and business opportunities. We are hosting the first of these in June. If you are interested in attending one of our events, please express your interest.
Earn a $50 corporate gift voucher for every published detailed review
“Good feedback is good, bad feedback is good, but no feedback is bad”. We provide several forums for you to tell us what you think!
Careers & Culture
Keeping our teams #United with our monthly FOMO events
Our teams took to the race track in our latest monthly FOMO event. The team had a fantastic night with a healthy level of competition.