Leading Managed IT Services Providers In Melbourne
Melbourne is one of the top innovation hubs globally. Indeed, it’s named amongst fintech greats like New York City, San Francisco, London, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Shenzhen, and Stockholm. If you run a business in Melbourne, you’d want to know some of the leading managed IT services providers in the area so you can be in a position to hire the best one when the need arises.
Here’s a 7-point list of the top Melbourne-based IT firms. (1)
- First Focus
Founded in 2003, First Focus grew rapidly, mostly through word of mouth, as their initial 30 businesses and 1000 end users found their services satisfactory. In 2005, this managed IT services provider took a bold leap into the enterprise world by winning a contract to deliver support to about 1,500 staff of an oil and gas multinational company. (2)
- Kaine Mathrick Tech
Kaine Mathrick Tech was founded in 2010 by two friends, Bradley Kaine and Scott Mathrick, who wanted to change the IT industry by putting people and relationships first treating both staff and clients with a human face. It’s no wonder that the company was ranked the best place to work in Australia in 2021 and the best MSP in Melbourne. Kaine Mathrick Tech ensures the blissful atmosphere the staff enjoy also extends to the clients. (3)
With over 600 team members, Interactive boasts about being Australia’s largest privately-owned IT services provider. Currently, they serve more than 2,000 customers, and the number grows day by day owing to their expertise and exceptional service. You can count on their many years of experience, given the company was founded way back in 1988.
- Powernet Group
This is the product of the merger between Powernet IT Solutions and Evolve IT that took place in January 2019. Powernet IT Solutions was established in 1994 by Jacob Ohlson, who saw the dire need to provide businesses with IT solutions. Word has it that their first three clients still remain, and that’s close to three decades of loyalty.
CompNow has grown with technology step by step since its inception in 1990. Since then, they’ve amassed over 217 tech-related certifications, and the team now comprises more than 45 certified engineers. You can surely trust such a workforce to adequately address all your IT needs.
blueAPACHE won the ARN Mid-market partner of the year award in 2019 and 2020. The second award was due to the company’s relentless efforts to help businesses rapidly scale their services to support remote working as the COVID-19 pandemic raged on.
Additionally, blueAPACHE has received several other industry recognitions, including the ChannelE2E Top 100 Vertical Market MSP List award, Channel Futures MSP 501 award, Talkin’ Cloud 100, and the CRN Fast50 award. That speaks of its expertise in the provision of managed IT services.
Examples and benefits of managed IT services
The list doesn’t end there. Other notable IT MSPs in Melbourne include Harbour IT, Affinity MSP, Generation-e, Xello, Viatek, Linktech Australia, and Synapse IT Consultants. You surely can’t fall short of choices when sourcing for a Melbourne-based managed IT services provider.
Here are some of the services such firms offer:
- On-site or remote IT support
- Constant monitoring of your IT system’s health
- Management of IT infrastructure during relocation
- High-speed business internet installation and maintenance
- Office cabling
- Setting up VoIP telephones
- Data storage, retrieval, and recovery
- Cloud backups of data and software
- Performance optimization of workstations
- Safeguarding against viruses and hacker attacks
Outsourcing your IT needs to a managed service provider comes with several benefits, as outlined below:
- Cost-saving, as you’re only required to pay an affordable monthly fee rather than monthly salaries and benefits that you’d have to pay if you had an in-house IT team.
- Unlimited expertise, given that a single IT company employs experts on virtually all aspects of IT.
- Faster resolution of IT system issues since they monitor your system round the clock.
- Tight security owing to their dedication to identifying new potential attacks beforehand and arresting them before they wreak havoc.
Why choose Kaine Mathrick Tech?
We create exceptional experiences for our teams and our clients. As employees, we encourage each other to be accountable, united and dedicated. As a business, we are changing the way our clients think about IT – from traditional IT Support to putting people and relationships first and becoming a true technology partner.
It is our dream, our purpose and our why to change the game of managed services. We strive to be different, we strive to put people and relationships first and we strive to be the Human Face of Tech.
We are humbled to have been recognised for the successful delivery of managed IT services with a range of both Australian and International IT Industry awards.
It’s best if you work with one of the leading managed IT services companies in Melbourne. That way, you’re sure to receive high-quality services, which your business deserves, after all. So, scrutinize the above-listed companies further and gauge whether they fit your business needs.
- “The World’s Top Innovation Hubs for Corporate Innovators,” https://www.rocketspace.com/corporate-innovation/worlds-top-innovation-hubs-corporate-innovators
- “Australia’s Best Workplaces 2021,” https://greacom.au/best-places-to-work-australia-2021-small-companies/
- “Managed Services and Safeguarding Financial Data,” https://www.engadget.com/2015-11-18-managed-services-and-safeguarding-financial-data.html