The Kaine Mathrick Tech
IT Scholarship Program
Supporting the future of IT
$2000 scholarship for IT students
At Kaine Mathrick Tech, we believe in supporting the emerging IT professionals who will become the future leaders in the IT and MSP industries. That’s why we are offering a $2000 scholarship for IT students.
We want to nurture the next generation of talent to help us achieve our goals. That’s why we are now offering the Kaine Mathrick Tech IT Scholarship to help you in your studies, so you can strive for excellence in both your academia and your career.
Please see the details below for the eligibility criteria and how to apply.
We look forward to receiving your submission.
In order to apply for the KMT IT Scholarship, please submit your response (maximum 700 words) answering the following questions:
- What would be some of the advantages and challenges of working at a Managed IT Service Provider compared with working within an internal IT team in a business?
- Our purpose is to be the Human Face of Tech. Considering KMT’s MSP business, suggest a novel approach to ensure our customer experience is congruent with our vision.
- How will you use these funds to support your study?
We will also conduct an interview with a shortlist of successful candidates to select the final winner.
Send your application via email to Carla Kaine at [email protected] by June 30, 2022, accompanied by:
- Proof of Identification
- Must be in final year of study
- Proof of Citizenship or Permanent Residency (if applicable)
- Proof of enrollment, including course name, tertiary institution name and enrolment status
- Your response (max word count 700 words)
- Contact details (including residential address, email and phone number)
Entries will be judged and a shortlist will be interviewed by the KMT Leadership Panel.