Senior Systems Engineer
Published on: December 6th, 2021
Last edited: May 8th, 2023
About the business and the role
Kaine Mathrick Tech launched in 2010, specifically to work for Small to Medium businesses in Australia. And we have grown on average 78% each year since inception. We have achieved this, quite simply, by focusing on the needs of our clients and keeping our team and our clients up to date with the latest innovations in IT.
We align our business with our clients to become their IT department which allows our clients to focus on what they do best.
As a rapidly growing IT managed service provider located in Port Melbourne we are seeking an experienced Senior Systems Engineer (L3). This role is one in a million, as is our organisation!
KMT are #changingthegame of Managed Services in Australia. Now is the time to join our #united and #accountable team!
About the role
The purpose of this role is to provide a high standard of remote, onsite, telephone and email support to customers, by providing service excellence in every engagement and acting as the escalation point for the level 1 & 2 support team. You will be responsible for solving complex business wide IT networking and infrastructure issues for our 4000 plus user portfolio. You will also work with the projects team on relevant project work from time to time, with a serious view to progressing to projects for the suitable candidate!
Skills and experience
To be successful, you must possess the following:
- Exceptional customer service skills & demonstrated experience within a Service Desk environment – Senior Level 3 IT Support
- Demonstrated experience in a managed service/outsourced capacity, responsible for escalation and technical support for complex issues
- Sound experience in Active Directory, Office 365, Windows Server 2012-2019, and other cloud based technology
- Previous work experience in a Managed Service Provider company is preferred
- Certifications (Microsoft/ITIL) will also be highly regarded!
- You will be a great communicator, be known for your outstanding customer service and taking ownership of customer issues to get them resolved.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 and Azure
- Virtualisation technologies (VMware/HyperV)
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Exchange Server and Services, Microsoft Remote Desktop and other VDI technologies
- All forms of Desktop Support
- Preferred networking experience with Fortinet, Cisco, LAN, WAN etc
- Experience providing Senior / Proactive IT advice and strategy
- Experience in Service Desk tools like Remote Monitoring and Management, IT Service Desk ticketing and documentation tools such as ConnectWise
Job benefits and perks
In return you will join a fantastic team and business environment, with the opportunity to develop through formal and informal training and development options. A competitive and negotiable salary is on offer for the right person, as well as other attractive employee benefits!
Join our highly awarded organisation and Certified GREAT PLACE TO WORK team NOW!