George has done B.S Mechanical engineering from Deakin University Waurn ponds and has worked for Kordia and Manpower as a Junior Desktop engineer as a contractor for a few years. Also have worked for DHL as a Leading hand. He enjoys networking and troubleshooting computers.
Outside of work
George enjoys volleyball, fitness, badminton, table tennis, photography, videography, gardening, tennis, cooking, counter strike.
He hosts volleyball events in Geelong on fortnightly basis and his videos are up on social media channels(Facebook, Instagram, and youtube).
He has competed in both bodybuilding and volleyball during his college days. Now, he just pursues volleyball and fitness as a fun hobby.
Technical Skills and Qualifications
- B.S Mechanical engineering.
- Studying towards CCNA certification.
- Experience as a Junior desktop engineer.
- Beginner experience in Active Directory, Windows Server 2012, Microsoft Hyper V.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365.
- Experience in forex trading and crypto trading.
- Completed forex education from MTI( Market traders Institute).
- Forklift license.
- Firewarden and Communications Officer.